Nurlan Balgimbaev is appointed an adviser of president of RK.
Bakytdjan Sagintaev is appointed a Head of Prime Minister’s chancellery of RK.
B. Sagintaev was born in 1963, graduated from KazGu, the candidate of economic sciences. The author of several scientific works, publications on the subject of government regulation of such spheres as natural monopoly, the development of smaller and medium business.
Since 1998 - the deputy of Akim (governor) of Jambil region. In 1999 he took up the position of Chairman of the agency of promoting smaller business, in 2000-the Chairman of Board of JSC “The Fund of smaller business development”. He has been the chief deputy of Chairman of the agency of regulating the natural monopolies, defense of competition and support of smaller business since 2001. Since 2004 till the present time the Chairman of the agency of RK of regulating the natural monopolies.
Batyr Kazibaev is appointed a deputy of the Head of Prime Minister’s chancellery, who previously took up the position of Prime Minister’s spokesman.
AFS (Agency of Financial Supervision) agreed the following senior personals of the financial organizations:
1. Saduakas Mameshtegi - the member of Board of Directors, the Independent Head of JSC “Sentras Insurance”
2. Adilzhan Tursunov - the deputy of Chairman of Board of Directors, the Board member of JSC “ Alliance-Life Insurance”
3. Kayrat Chegebaev - the deputy of Chairman of Board of Directors, the Board member of JSC “Alliance-Life Insurance”
4. Roy Hannei Gardner - the member of Board of Directors, the Independent Head of JSC “Citybank Kazakhstan”
5. Maulen Utegulov - the Board member, the deputy of Chairman of Board of JSC “The house-building savings bank of Kazakhstan”
6. Sholpan Yesbaeva - the Head of the accounting department, the chief accountant of JSC “Nurbank”
7. Rayhan Meirman - the Board member of Directors, the Independent director JSC “First Investment”
8. Janna Rotmistrovskaya - the deputy of Chairman of Board of Directors, the Board member of JSC “Ular Umit”
9. Muhit Amirbekov - the Chairman of Board of JSC “Sentras Securities”
10. Talgat Bayguzhaev - the deputy of Chairman of Board of Directors, the Board member of JSC “Almaty Investment Management”
11. Zhanar Moldahmetova - the Board member of JSC “The subsidiary of JSC “Nurbank” “Money Experts”.
12. Timur Surapbergenov - the Board member of JSC “The subsidiary of JSC “BTA” “TuranAlem Securities”
13. Zhasulan Bekzhigitov - the Board member of JSC “The subsidiary of JSC “BTA” “TuranAlem Securities”
14. Zhaksilik Zharimbetov - the Chairman of Board of Directors of JSC “The subsidiary of of JSC “BTA” “TuranAlem Securities”
15. Ludmila Lim - the chief accountant of JSC “NPF” “Ular Umit”
16. Andrei Dubrovski - the Board member, the Head of legal security department of JSC “Halyk Finance”
17. Elina Ahmedova - the Board member, the deputy of Chairman of Board of JSC “Halyk Finance”
18. Mamuka Kirvalidze - the Board member, the deputy of Chairman of Board of JSC “The Caspian bank”
Aydar Kazibaev is appointed a Chairman of committee for regulating the trading activities of Ministry of Industry and Commerce of RK. Previously he was the Head of machinery of Ministry, committee for promoting the smaller business of MIT.
Dulat Kuterbekov, who has previously been the Head of transport infrastructure, is appointed a Vice-Minister of transport and communications, and Zamir Saginov, who worked at the same place as a deputy, took up his previous position.
Serik Abdenov has become the Vice-Minister of Labour and Social protection of community. Previously he worked in the Ministry of Justice, was the Head of department for employment and control of law compliance in the field of labour and labour security of MTSZN.
The deputies of Chairman of KNB (former KGB) are appointed by the decree of the Head of State:
1. The Major-General Kabdulkarim Abdikazimov, who has been the Head of departments of Karagandin, Jambil, Akmolinsk regions, and recently the head of 5th department of KNB.
2. The Major-General Nurgali Bilisbekov has been the Head of the economic security department of KNB of RK for the last 6 years.
3. Vladimir Zhumakanov has been the Head of department for the fight against terrorism.
The moves in the City Office of Public Prosecutor of Aktyubinsk - Bolat Kuldjanov has become the new prosecutor of city.
B. Kuldjanov began his labor activity in 1987. In different years he worked as an investigator, the senior aide of prosecutor of Mangistau region, and also the prosecutor of Aktau and Janaozen cities.
The former Head has been dismissed from this position “as a result of transfer to another job”he has been offered the position of prosecutor of Aktau.
The moves in the Board of JSC “Bank TuranAlem”
Aydar Seytbekov is appointed a chief executive, Karlygash Yezhenova - Chief Executive, Halil Kamalov - Chief Financial Officer.
The JSC “State Company “Food Contract Corporation”(Astana) announced that A. Solyulev is appointed a Chief Vice-president and N.Ospanov a Vice-president in connection with break of labour relations with S.K. Omarov, the deputy of Chairman of Board of the Company.
Sadaukas Mameshtegi has moved from the staff of Board of Directors of JSC “London-Almaty Insurance Company”(Kazakhstan)
The authorities of Eldar Syzdykov, the member of Board of Directors of JSC “Kazakhstani Mortgage Company”, have been stopped.
Bekzhan Kalibekov is elected to the staff of Board.
Amandjan Ryskali, the General Director of JSC “MK-Business” and Djumabek Djanikulov, the Chairman of Board of Directors of KAZKA have been included to the staff of Board of National Economic Chamber of Kazakhstan “Atameken Union”.
Daniyar Berlibaev, the Vice-president of State oil-and-gas Company of Kazakhstan “KazMunaiGaz”, is elected a Chairman of Board of Directors of Romanian Rompetrol.
The JSC “NK KazMunaiGaz” appointed the Board of Directors of Rompetrol consisting of 8 members: two Heads are represented in the persons of Dina Patrichiu and Phill Stevenson, six of them represents the JSC “NK KazMunaiGaz”. Dina Patrichiu is approved as a General Director.
The new staff of Board of Directors of ENRC, the Kazakhstan raw materials holding company, has been formed.
Alexei Pan is elected a Head of corporative communications of ENRC, David Kuksi, the former member of Board of Directors of Bank of England, a Chairman of Board of Directors of the Kazakhstan holding company.
Johannes Sittard (the Chief Executive of ENRC) and Miguel Peri (the chief financial officer) have also become the members of the staff of Board, the independent non-executive Directors: Richard Sikes, Gerhart Amman, Mehmet Dalman, Michael Eggleton, Paul George, Kennet Olice and Roderick Thomson.
Daulet Yergojin, the Vice-Minister of Finance, and Eduard Utepov, the Chairman of committee for State property and privatization of Ministry of Finance have become the members the Board of Directors of ENRC as non-executive Directors from Kazakhstan side.
Oleg Smirnov is appointed a Chairman of Board of Directors of JSC “Sberbank”(Kazakhstan).
Alexander Picker is appointed acting Chairman of JSC “ATFBank” (Kazakhstan).
Mukan Sagindykov is appointed a Chairman of Board of Directors of JSC “The Bank of Development of Kazakhstan).
M. Sagindykov graduated from cooperative institute and Kazakh university of law and humanities. From 1996 to 2002 he took up the senior positions in a banking sector of Kazakhstan in “Temirbank” and “Kazcommercbank”. From 2004 to 2006 he was the Head of department of strategic planning and investment policy of Ministry of Economy and budget planning.
From 2006 till the present time he has been the deputy of Chairman-the member of Board of JSC “Investment Fund of Kazakhstan”, which is included in FUR “Kazina”.
The staff moves in JSC “KazCommerc Invest” (Kazakhstan):
S.B.Murzabekov, the financial officer of the company, is appointed a chief accountant. M.N.Solvyeva, who has previously taken up the position of chief auditor of internal audit services of the Company, is appointed a deputy of chief accountant - the Director of Accounting Department.
Sergei Azimov is dismissed from the position of president of “Kazakhfilm”. Anar Kashaganova is appointed to this position.
Myrzatai Zholdasbekov, the Head of presidential center of culture, has become the President of International academy of study of Turkic language and culture.
Karybai Ablezov is appointed a Vice-Minister of Industry& Commerce of RK.
K. Ablezov was born in 1961. He graduated from the Bauman MWTU in 1983, the candidate of technical science.
He worked as a Head of the Company “Tar”(Karaganda city), the governor (akim) of the district of Magzhan Zhumabaev of North - Kazakhstan region. From 2007 he has been the deputy of Chairman of Board of “Sary Arka” State Company.